G-Unit boss 50 Cent has come forward to boast about the success of his “Power” television series following its strong season three rollout.
Fif went to Instagram last night (July 25) and dished on how much trouble “Power” has created for its competition.
Fif hopped onto his Instagram page Thursday (July 21) and warned people about his Hollywood takeover.
Last week, the New York native celebrated Starz renewing his hit series for another two seasons.
Buzz developed last week about Starz’s decision to renew “Power.”
ÔÇ£PowerÔÇØ received quite a gift on Tuesday, with Starz ordering two more seasons of the drama series, TheWrap has learned. This is the first multi-season pickup for the New York-based drama starring Omari Hardwick. Creator, executive producer and showrunner Courtney A. Kemp will return alongside executive producers Curtis ÔÇ£50 CentÔÇØ Jackson (who also plays Kanan), Mark Canton, Randall Emmett and Gary Lennon. The show is also produced by G-Unit Films and Television, JacksonÔÇÖs production company. (The Wrap)
The post 50 Cent Says “Power” Bodying The Competition: “Now Everybody Wants My New Ideas” appeared first on For The Best In Hip-Hop News – SOHH.com.
50 Cent Says ÔÇ£PowerÔÇØ Bodying The Competition: ÔÇ£Now Everybody Wants My New IdeasÔÇØ : SOHH